The Northeast Arkansas Alumni chapter (of which I am a member) is looking to raise money for one of our scholarships. The scholarship that you will be helping fund is the Scott Hale Scholarship. Just a few months ago they had a very successful banquet and golf tournament that raised money for the Scott Hale scholarship. We are hoping we can continue that success and donate a little bit more. They have created a College Football Pick’em that will allow you to not only donate to a Sigma Chi scholarship, but will also allow you to win some cash.
Here is an overview of the pick’em.
- $12 buy-in
- 70% of the pot goes to the winner(s)
- No tie-breakers, in the event of a tie the money is split between the winners
- 30% goes to the scholarship
- Download the bracket/form, fill out your picks and email the form back to firstname.lastname@example.org before the first game this Friday.
- Pat yourself on the back for helping a good cause.
All of the details can be found over at neasigmachi.org in this post. Your buy-in is done safely and securely using Paypal and you don’t have to be a Sigma Chi to play.
Thank you to those who have already signed up, good luck and tell a friend.
Here is a short url so you can easily share this post with others: http://bit.ly/8csgFm